- Solo practitioner with an office in Norristown (trial practice limited to Montgomery and Bucks counties, appellate cases from other counties occasionally accepted);
- Criminal defense and appellate law, particularly in the areas of Post-Conviction Relief and direct appeals;
- Family law, including divorce, custody, equitable distribution, PFAs and support matters;
- Serves as MCAP, representing interests of children in court cases as assigned by the Bench, has served in the past as a part time Solicitor for the Montgomery County Office of Children and Youth;
- Has taught both local and statewide CLE courses on the subject of Post-Conviction Relief Act procedure as well as many other topics in criminal rules and procedures as well as teaching ethics CLE credits for the MBA;
- Graduate of Miss Porter's School in Connecticut, Temple University cum laude, and Widener Law School (Delaware) where she was a member of the Moot Court Honor Society and received the National Order of the Barristers upon graduation.
- Married, mother of five children
- Volunteers as religious education teacher for St. Anthony of Padua parish and as a US Swimming official as well as being a long term member of Woman's Club of Whitpain.