Timoney Knox, LLP, an established law firm in Fort Washington, is seeking a full-time, experienced Trust, Estate and Tax Paralegal. This person will administer trust and estate files and prepare income tax returns using financial documents, income statements and documentation provided by clients to prepare the current year's tax return. He or she will also assist in preparing gift tax returns, federal estate tax returns and PA inheritance tax returns along with pertinent petitions for trust and estate administration and related matters.
• Prepare individual (PA 40 and IRS 1040) and fiduciary (PA 41 and IRS 1041) tax returns and associated schedules
• Prepare valuation of assets, Form 706 federal estate tax returns, PA inheritance tax returns, gift tax returns, fiduciary accountings, audit papers, and receipt and release agreements
• Meet or exceed all productivity deadlines, goals, and established expectations.
• Keep up to date on tax laws and current developments
Candidates should possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Excellent communication skills - will have extensive client contact
• Aptitude for complex financial matters
• Proficiency with CCH ProSystem fxTax software (preferred)
• Experience with Lackner software
• Excellent client service background
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
• Experience in Form 709 federal gift tax return preparation is a plus.
Interested candidates should submit a resume along with a cover letter and salary requirements to Karen Laughman, Director of Administration, via email to email@example.com. Resumes without a cover letter or salary requirement may not be considered. Principals only.
Posted: February 16, 2017.
Part time Legal secretary or paralegal to work 10-15 hours a week for Abington Law Office. Litigation experience a must, preferably in defense personal injury. Good typing skills and computer knowledge required.
If you are interested, email resumes and salary demand to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted: February 2nd, 2017
Mid-size Montgomery county law firm seeks a resourceful problem-solver to serve as ITAdministrator. At least 5 years' experience required. Responsibilities: new user workstation configuration, printer set up, maintaining software licenses, configure mobile devices, general help desk support and coordinate with outside IT service provider.
The candidate should be experienced with Windows Servers, MS Office in addition to Terminal Services and Remote Desktop Operations. Full time preferred, part time considered. Compensation commensurate with experience.
Send Resume/cover letter & references with salary requirements to: email@example.com
Posted: January 23rd, 2017
Full Time Paralegal wanted with 2-5 years medical malpractice experience. Seeking a motivated professional with great attention to detail and ability to prioritize. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proficient with Microsoft Outlook and Word.
Please send resume & cover letter with salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 610-834-1749.
Posted: January 23rd, 2017
25-30 hrs @ wk flexible hours. Must have Estate administration experience and knowledge in preparing: PA Rev-1500, IRS 706, 1040's and 1041's. Indep. contractor preferred
Please email resume and hourly rate to: email@example.com
Posted: Nov. 10, 2016