MBA CLE Seminars
The Association's sponsored Continuing Legal Education (CLE) program offers
an extensive selection of seminars, workshops and classes throughout the
Led by local practitioners, scholars and invited guest speakers, these seminars are offered to benefit lawyers with varied levels of experience and expertise. CLE program touch on many aspects of law and are geared toward helping Pennsylvania's lawyers stay on top of fast-changing legal developments while fulfilling their mandatory continuing education requirements.
General CLE Information:
- All Seminars are limited to seating. (Please be on time - We're sorry, no exceptions will be made)
- Note: – A $10.00 charge may be applied to select CLE courses for unregistered walk-ins. Please register at least 24 hours in advance to avoid this additional charge.
- One Hour Seminars - Late arrivals CANNOT be admitted for partial credit once the seminar begins.
- Walk-ins cannot be guaranteed admittance to any seminar.
- For confirmation of pre-registration for a seminar or directions, please call our CLE coordinator at 610-279-9660, ext. 211 or click to e-mail.
- Free Parking is available for all CLE Seminars at the Montgomery Bar Building. A limited number of (unreserved) parking spaces are now available, free of charge, at the Cherry Street Parking Garage, located at the corner of Main & Cherry Streets in Norristown. Upon entering the garage, take a white ticket from the ticket machine in the entrance lane. Bring your white ticket to the Bar Building during normal hours of operation. You will receive a pink ticket at the MBA front desk (you will need both tickets to exit the garage). When exiting the parking garage, insert your white ticket into the ticket machine in the exit lane, followed by your pink ticket.
- Cancellation Policy: Notice of cancellation must be received in writing prior to the course start time. Refund of fees paid, less a $10.00 processing fee will apply.
- Special Services/ADA Requirements: If special services or materials are required, we ask that you please advise the Montgomery Bar Association of your needs at least one week in advance of the event.
Prior CLE Handout Materials For Sale:
By popular demand...
We have received multiple requests for reprints of past seminar course materials and handouts. Many of these resources are now available for purchase.