We do this by promoting the wellness of adults 50 years of age or better through recreational, educational and social opportunities as well as being a referral source for services available within our service area. Activities and programming of our centers emphasize creating and maintaining independence in all phases of life.
It is our vision that we become an indispensable asset to boomers, seniors and our communities by offering programs and services that enable boomers and seniors to live healthy and meaningful lives in their own homes within their own communities.
Our values guide us to make our mission possible. They are:
- A high quality of life for people 50 or better involving good health and fitness and socialization, and we believe that our Center experiences contribute to that goal.
- Program Excellence, by being the provider of choice for boomers and seniors in enrichment and social experiences.
- Diversity, and we believe success depends on our Centers? ability to be inclusive and assure the availability of comprehensive programs and services to all populations.
- A strong sense of community, and we prioritize effective partnerships with various community entities. We believe these partnerships result in a synergy that mutually enhances boomers and seniors' experiences and improves our communities we serve.
- Serve as an advocate and "voice" for seniors living in poverty.
- Fiscal stability, by becoming a self-sustaining non-profit endeavor with long-term financial security and prudent monetary decisions.
- Well-qualified staff. Provision of a highly qualified, motivated staff is imperative for ensuring that our Centers fulfill our mission.