Over the years, the MBA has published many important legal resources. Whether it's legal news and happenings that you seek or research for an important case, the MBA's publications present the legal community and the public alike with an insider's view from a local (Montgomery County) perspective. Between the covers of our publications, you'll find explanations of local cases, statutes, and administrative rules; discover time-saving forms and practice tips from some of our areas most respected contributors and much, much more. Many of our publications are now available in print, on CD or in convenient electronic formats - either way, they are a great way to remain informed of the important issues and events concerning the legal community of Pennsylvania's Thirty-Eighth Judicial District.
If you're interested in any of our publications listed below, or simply learning more about these publications, please follow the links provided.
- Montgomery County Law Reporter» (Fees & Forms)
- 125 MBA Picture Book»
- Annual Legal Directory of MBA Members»
- Montgomery County Criminal Law Handbook»
- Elder Law Handbook»
- Bound Volume of Published Opinions»
- CLE Publications»
- Guardianship Papers - Incapacitated Persons»
- Montgomery County Mental Health Professional»
- Medical Legal Code of Ethics»
- The Attorney/Realtor Protocol»
- PA Support Guidelines Amends»
- Know Your Credit Rights»
- Delaware Valley Legal Marketplace»
- PA LEGAL ADS OnLine - Statewide Legal Ad Search»
Affordable ways for you to create BUZZ for your BIZ
View our Media Kit to link to to one of the largest lawyer audiences in Pennsylvania and reaching over 2,000 practitioners in Montgomery County alone, many of our events and publications serve the greater legal community; including Judges, courthouse officials and attorneys who practice law outside of Montgomery County as well. While many of our readers and event participants live within the county, we also enjoy a sizable readership outside the county.
For more information about any of the above publications please contact:
100 W. Airy Street
Norristown, PA 19401-0268
Phone: 610-279-9660, ext. 210 or
E-mail: Publications Department